BOOKS OF 2018
Apr. 15 || previously: 2017
Books I particularly loved are given a subjective rating of purple exclamation points.
- The Story of French, Jean-Benoît Nadeau & Julie Barlow
- All Grown Up, Jami Attenberg
- American War, Omar El Akkad
- Conversations with Friends, Sally Rooney
- Cruel Beautiful World, Caroline Leavitt
- The Idiot, Elif Batuman
- Saints for All Occasions, J. Courtney Sullivan
- Annihilation, Jeff Vandermeer
- The Biographies of Ordinary People: Volume 1, Nicole Dieker
- You Are Not a Stranger Here, Adam Haslett
- An Economist Gets Lunch: New Rules for Everyday Foodies, Tyler Cowen
Recommendations always accepted.